Probably not the safest way to have a patient lie on the counter!
Miss DRAMA!!! I have to laugh because her face makes it look soooo sick! When I said act sick!!
Bonked her head!
Cute pose--in her new shirt she got at Target yesterday in Yakima!!
Elephant preschool ontinues with a great scholar!!
ahhhhh--
Valentine meal and waiting for daddy to come home!WHAT A WEEK ---Meltdown after meltdown---started on Tuesday after nap and woke up crying and would not let me in her room!!! Ok---I assumed she woke up stuffy and maybe a sore throat?? But she always wakes up talking nonstop or smiling and hugs!! I counted 6 meltdowns all over silly stuff from Tuesday nap to Friday!! Missing dad?? Thursday I was exausted trying to get her through these so we went to Tricities and bought Lee a bible cover for VDay!!! We went shopping at Value Village and got me a swimsuit for $3.99!!! She was fine and loves shopping but had a hard time getting her into the carseat ---she fell asleep about 1:30 --so instead of driving home (thirty min) I went the opposite way and drove to Yakima (hour) We went out to Mexican dinner with daddy and Uncle Sid! Very fun and then drove home (two hours) late !! Mommy needed to see daddy toooo!! Friday Gretchie was worse---with silly meltdowns not even making sense why she would get so frustrated or fall apart!!
***whatever the problem..................we have not had any meltdowns since!!!
Friday February 13th ----11 years ago my husband proposed to me-and it has not been the same since---good I mean!!! Ha!!

No comments:
Post a Comment