


CATCHING UP!!! OH my I got myself behind on blogging--not that I have any excuse but my computer is so s....................................l...............................................o.....................................w!!! I get interrupted my those big brown eyes to play elephants or something and then the weather the past three days have been so beautiful!! Naps have been a fight again this week and she goes to bed early but then I have house stuff to do! I will also admit facebook is so addicting also when I do sit down!!! Weekends go way to fast as Lee is still coming home on weekends--while working two hours away in Yakima! W e are still praying for our house to SELL!!! January 27th we showed the house for the 7th time in 3 months. Now I was pretty excited about this showing due to the fact that the couple was coming back a 2nd time and this was their "back up plan" if the builder would not carry through--the builder fell through but we have not heard back from them! We also had a second couple like our house but are waiting on their house to sell---WHEN IS THE BIG QUESTION AND SERIOUSLY I AM STRUGGLING WITH BEING PATIENT!! The past two weeks not one potential buyer has walked through!! Gretchen and Mommy miss daddy so much--In the last two weeks she breaks down into tears after she talks to Lee more than I want to admit or wont give the phone back----I have had it also---I know its temporary but enough is enough! She pretends daddy is here--- Ok I did not mean to rant and rave---we are thankful for a home thats nice and warm and a job that he enjoys and pays well in this economy is a BLESSING!!! For me to be at home as our little angel grows is also something to be grateful for!! I could never ever take it all in and savor each cute thing she says!!!
ALSO............................after 14 weeks my tailbone is finally not hurting daily--thought we would never get there!!! I have not used the heating pad , my donut pillow or IB Profin twice daily in two weeks! Word to the Wise --do not break your tailbone --and if you do make sure you dont have a 3 year old and selling your house and husband working out of town!!

1 comment:
Sending some selling vibes your way!!!!I hope your family gets to be tagether all the time very soon.Give that cutie a hug from us.
Post a Comment