Sunday, March 8, 2009

Febrauary 16 17 18 19 (M-Th)

Tues--preschool new pencil bag--she was very happy!!
UMM___HORTON IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


INTENSE ON HER SHOW!!


CUTE!!


THAT FLASH AGAIN!!




GETTING STRAWBERRY JAM FOR MY PEANUT BUTTER SANDWHICH!!





In the elevator at the library ---going to Baby Boogie and Storytime!!







Had to wear my diamond shirt to bed!






Wow glad we got the jam from the freezer!!! DELIOUS!!






Monday daddy had an eye appt. and they dilated his eyes before he drove back to Yakima to work at noon. Gretchie was giving daddy a hug!





Now--she dresses her self all the way and chooses the clothes too---She put this outfit on completely backwards and I loved it!! Of course she says I can do it all by myself I am three and not a baby anymore!!!










LAUNDRY DAY----10 loads!! By the way she unfolded one basket and jumped into it--It was all I could do not to CRY!! It is sooo time consuming!!! I made her help me refold the basket--ya--like that helped she hough it was fun and told me accidents happen mommy!
Sweet Girl!!


Oh mom!!









Look my hair is dizzy!!!
trying on clothes for vacation----

No comments: