
THE PRINCESS CROWN ............not worn! :)
WHERE IS THE PRINCESS!
SUPRISE---THE QUEEN for the Princess--haha!!
Bribed with a sucker to try the crown on................................................
THE GAME IS ON------------------
YOU TRICKED ME INTO LOOKING!!!
NO WAY AM I TRYING THE CROWN ON AND TAKING A PHOTO!!
HIDING BEHIND THE WALL-------------------teehehhe
OH NO DRAMA HITS!!! THE SUCKER WITH HAIR!!! ha
ACTING SILLY---OUR LITTLE MISS "G"
BACKWARDS IS STILL CUTE IN MY MIND!!!!!
STILL NO CROWN--I think she hid it under the table---
YUM__I LOVE BRIBES!!!
SILLY SILLY SILLY ----SWEET SWEET SWEET!!!!I bought Gretchen this crown--because I thought it would be fun to have when we go on our Princess Cruise in April! Friday I had her dressed in a cute pink and white stripe jean jumper for a funeral and then off to Yakima for the weeknd to look at houses! Well by the photos she was being silly and not wanting to pose --so I handed her a green sucker she bought at the Awana Store. She was so perfect at the funeral and sat and hour and ten minutes it went another twenty minutes and took her out--She had fun at the meal and then would not get in the van at 1:45 --she still wanted to play with her friend. She fell asleep quickly ad we drove to Yakima to see daddy! Dinner with Uncle Sid at Taco Time. Saturday we looked at two houses and hung out at the hotel--Sunday went to church and painted her Awana car! Back to Uncle Sids to put the wheels on and eat dinner--Mommy and Gretchie left about 8 and she stayed awake until we pulled into the garge in Hermiston two hours later!!! Good weekend--although the house we liked we could not put an offer on until something solid on ours!!! God is in Control---I keep reminding myself--it will sell!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment