
DO YOU SEE ME???? I AM IN MY DORA HAMPER WITH ALL MY EGGS!

SMILES ---POKES-----AND MAYBE EVEN A KISS!!

LOOK AT MY SHOES WE FOUND IN THE CLOSET FROM MY COUSIN ANDREA---they are so fun to walk in and look like Guatemala with flowers on them!!

WALKING WITH DADDY IN MY SHOES!!!

DADDY IS TIRED OF WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE SO MAYBE HEFFY WILL WALK WITH ME!!!!

THE TUESDAY NEWSPAPER ADS HAVE ARRIVED!!! SHE WAS SO EXCITED SINCE I HAVE NOT TAKEN HER OUTSIDE ALOT THIS WEEK DUE TO SNIFFLES!

THE BIG RED CAR AT SUPERONE TO GET MILK AND REAL EGGS!!

LOOK I CAN REACH THE LIGHT SWITCH---ALL BYSELF!!!

CAUGHT--GUILTY G!! SHe was standing on her chair turning the light on and off and mom came in with the camera!

EGGS are easier to carry in my Dora hamper!! When it is not being used for basketball hoop!! Did I mention my dirty cothes don't go in here a lot!

LOOK AT ALL MY STICKAS!!!! I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THESE FOR A YEAR!! I STARTED with one or two a week and now am getting 8 to 10 a day!!!! HIP HIP HOORAY FOR GRETCHEN!!!!!

I CAPTURE YOU IN THE NAME OF THE HUNDRED ACRE WOODS!!

My Heffalump Catcher!!

Just watching Heffalump and acting cute!!!

I LOVE EGGS AND THESE DON'T BREAK!!! SO MOM WON'T GASP!!

DO YOU WANT A PINK ONE OR BLUE ONE!!! OR A GREEN EGG!!!

LOOK WE PUT ALL THE SAME COLORS TOGETHER!!!

Let's play kick the eggs ---ha ha---Look they went everywhere!!

UMMM---Notice her hand in her pocket assesing the MESS!!! Maybe the elephants will play and eat the eggs with me----with a couple balloons in the mixture!!! She did feed her elephants eggs before she went to bed --and gave each elephant an egg in their trunk!
No comments:
Post a Comment