
TERRIFIC TWO YEAR OLD THURSDAY!!!

If I could brag a minute......Gretchen was so terrific today back to not demanding like Mon and Wed and using please and thank-yous and cuter than ever!! My heart sunk when I heard her sweet voice this morni
ng at 5:45 AM!!!!! I am in trouble if she wakes up this early and not going to bed until 10:45 pm!! She did go back to bed immediately and woke back up at 6:10 am---Daddy went upstairs to get her--the morning was fun and G took a long bath while mommy talked on the phone!! She took a two hour nap and we played this afternoon after we made muffins!! THIS IS SO FUN SHE SAID LET'S SIT IN MY CHAIR AND EAT THE MUFFINS!!! (she ate three ) Dinner---playtime-- bed--yahoo!
ng at 5:45 AM!!!!! I am in trouble if she wakes up this early and not going to bed until 10:45 pm!! She did go back to bed immediately and woke back up at 6:10 am---Daddy went upstairs to get her--the morning was fun and G took a long bath while mommy talked on the phone!! She took a two hour nap and we played this afternoon after we made muffins!! THIS IS SO FUN SHE SAID LET'S SIT IN MY CHAIR AND EAT THE MUFFINS!!! (she ate three ) Dinner---playtime-- bed--yahoo!


No comments:
Post a Comment