Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tuesday night bed (read the previous potty story first)

Tuesday night bedtime---G climbs into bed --sucks the bottle down FAST!! Then says I have to go peepie- and poopie--(always at 8:20 pm) But I was late getting her to bed so it was about 8:35 pm! So as she was sitting on the potty chair --she goes! She then decides to say DICULUOS DICULUOS.........................over and over!! I came in and said Gretchie what are you saying as I looked at the clown on the potty chair she had her hands palms up (mimicking me ) ----it occurred to me the night before I told her it was RIDICULOUS that she had to go potty twice during bedtime!! Then she says I am not done I have to go poopie--I was busy putting clothes away and she was playing with her radio toy. I say Gretchie 5 minutes. She says its not working........I don't have to go poopie tonight! FUNNY CHILD!!

I decided to take advantage of the situation and cut her hair---I gave her SMARTIES and bribed (since I had been trying to trim her bangs off and on for two weeks) She yells NO CUT NO HAIR!! WHY did I even think she would cooperate---I had already given her a couple candies----when she agreed I could cut it. She then proceeded to eat one candy at a time---between yelling No HAIR---NO CUT!!!
I calmly said I get the candies if mommy can't cut hair--took them away!
She looked at me--said nothing (now that was a moment to remember)
I said close your eyes and mommy will chop chop----SHE DID CLOSE HER EYES!! After I was done G jumped up and said you DID IT MOMMY!
Like it was all me------ha--I said OH you look Beautiful go show daddy!!
Whenshe got into bed the 2nd time --She said I closed my eyes and mommy cut my hair!!! AHHHHHHHHHH----
Asleep within ten minutes!

No comments: