Thursday, June 12, 2008

BLUE SKIES--


Oh Boy we finally got our summer weather!! The day was busy running small errands --walking with the stroller about half a mile to get my car at the mechanics and packing for our weekend in Portland--we are leaving at 6 pm when Lee gets home from work! I had a cranky two year old for the last 24 hours asking when are we going to the H--O--T--E--L!Seriously she repeated me spelling it and then said I want to go to the HOTEL!! (like two hundred times)UGH! We have had at least 3 crying fits about going--she has had a bad tummy again today and was a CHALLENGE putting down for a nap today (we have gone 3 weeks with going to nap and bed AWESOME!) Two YEAR OLDS defiantely are little adults (they think) !!! So this post is just a spattering of everything waiting until Lee comes home!! We went over to my neighbors today and they have a third grade girl and fifth grade boy--Gretchen when told we had to leave cleaned up all the Polly Pockets on her own that she was playing with Melissa. I was so proud of her!!! She said thanks for letting me play---ahhh!! I am posting one photo I took after nap today with two chocolate chips on her nose-----haha!

No comments: