Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rainy Tuesday/Windy Wednesday!!


Rainy Tuesday and only 48 degrees---where is summer?? Yesterday (MON) was a different day in our house Gretchen had woke up about 4 am ish once in the middle of the night---put back to sleep and then woke up at 6:15 crying her tummy hurt! Spent most of the morning in the bathroom--I am actually very proud of her for making it every time! IT WAS NOT CAUSED FROM TOMATOES!! She helped make a huge toss salad Thursday night and Friday night--but she ate no tomatoes! Mommy ate them(I was fine) and daddy and Gretchie got sick without a bite of tomatoes!! (weird) I decided to wait until eve to give her a bath---We did get dressed and went to the library party for Summer Reading at 11 am came home ate lunch and when I went to put her down for a nap--12:45 she said her tummy hurt again (poor dolly) ---She was so tired by 1:30 and slept until 3 pm! Later we had another run to the bathroom---then of all things she asked for PICKLES!!! (talk about tummy ache--she did not get any pickles!) She ate dinner barely and was fine. READ BOOKS ALL DAY MONDAY! Mommy did laundry (it takes all day! (FUN)) Green folder is her summer reading folder she is sooo proud of recording her books!! Tuesday we woke up went to the School End of the Year Talent Show---at the elementary school I taught at! She loved watching the 700 kids and teachers perform! We visited and then came home by 12:30--Gretchie's tummy seemed fine all day and no complaints! Daddy came home an hour early and took G to Wmart to get water and address labels. Wed--We went to WMart to get daddy a father's Day gift, Boogie, Story and Craft!! We then went to McDonalds with Isabella and Angelica---(her tummy was bad again---she only ate french fries for lunch and egg and toast for breakfast! We got new library books again--Yahooooooooooo!!
This girl remembers the books by title she checked out a month ago! Bad tummy again ths afternoon---I fed her club crackers and cheese sticks for snack. Dinner not much at all --but ate a graham cracker later and told me MY TUMMY IS BETTER!! Ahhh-- I did check her sippy cup of milk and it was clean up in the spout and then I checked the gallon of milk and it was borderline sour--I DUMPED IT!! I still dont think the tummy ache was from milk--because Tuesday she was FINE!!! So who knows what it was! Daddy went to Papa and Nana's after work and got home at 9 pm! We read books and watched two Barney videos----played with bubble hippo!

****I took NO PHOTOS Tuesday-only one of the cat in Gretchie's favorite place in the house (her bounce pillows from the couch). Her shoes were put away right next to mine(I go these at the awesome 43 item sale (this girl LOVES her shoes) Just another little story--when Nana was here last week she made Nana wear her HOLEY SHOES--while she wore hers (when Nana switched to tennis shoes G would go get the Holey SHOES--so they could match!!)




No comments: