Tuesday, June 24, 2008

FFF-DADDY AND GRETCHEN

JULY 2007---21 months
Treasure Hunting!
September 2006------11 months at McDonalds

MY PRINCE CHARMING!!! December 30, 2007



MAY 3, 2008--GO GEO CACHING!!!




Valentines Day 2008!





ONE OF MY FAVORITE PHOTOS OF THE TWO BLESSING IN MY LIFE!! May 2008






SHAVING WITH DADDY! December 2007







My first moments with DADDY!! April 3, 2006 (6 months)

Wow-when I started looking for daddy and G photos I was only going to download two--yeah right! Her daddy is very special to her and they have a specil bond! I made a photo book of daddy and G at shutterfly of the first year. I wanted to make volume two!! But obviously I haven't had time to even post a few photos on here----





2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great pictures! I love your favorite pic too. Very sweet. Does Lee know you posted the tiara picture??

Cherilyn said...

I LOVE those glasses that G is wearing when she is riding on Lee's shoulders! Adorable! Can you try to get her to wear them at church sometime?