Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Monday + Sunshine = POOL FRIENDS!!

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO.........................
TRY THIS ISABELLA...................................
DANCING WITH PRETZELS............................
TEHEE>>> HAHA>>>>GIGGLES AND GRINS!!
LET'STRY THE PILLOW JUMPING AGAIN--THAT WAS FUN!!
Today was BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY! So we filled my pool and invited Isabella over for a swim! They were here from 10:40 ish to 2:30 pm! I love having friends over and shared pretty good-- a few times I had to be reminded! We ate pretzels, swam and played on my bikes,dolls, elephants and jumping on the couch pillows!! Mommy made hotdogs and macaroni for lunch--YUMMY!! We ate at my little table and chairs!! Took a nap--watched TIGGER!! I played in the pool after dinner also (daddy and moomy sat at the poolside-ha) and the sprinkler hose and then off to bed!!! WHAT A FUN DAY!!
All my swimsuits (5) I had two weeks ago---- only 2 still fit---I AM GROWING!!! Mom had taken 3 suits to the hotel-and all 3 too tight!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Very cute! Looks like a fun time. I love the picture of dancing with pretzels!!

Cherilyn said...

Wow- grew out of them in 2 weeks! She must be getting big!