Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthday Celebrations

Sunday 10/5 Family Elephant Party-- After church I took a nap--(Mom was suprised I napped at all) I was so happy when I woke up from my nap at 2:15 pm and mommy told me TODAY was my party!! I have been waiting for so long and we have had all the decorations ready!! Uncle Scott and Aunt Sheila and Blake (17) and Cole (11) arrived first. Then Nana and Papa from Walla Walla and Amma and Papa from Spokane!I got some nice gifts but my favorite was singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candle!!! I played elephant bean bag toss--pin the trunk on the elephant --Elefun where you catch the butterflies---and my new game Nutty elephant from mom and dad!!! Cole and I played wth my spikey ball and puppet stage (mommy and I made)!! Papa and Amma stayed overnight! Mommy made a huge birthday dinner of meatballs, noodles, toss salad, peas and of course cake and icecream and peanuts (what every elephant queen needs)

Monday-went to the bank and Walmart played with my grandparents. Daddy left for Yakima all 5 days! Played outside--- after Amma and Papa left around 4 pm! We found a praying mantis!!!


Tuesday -I woke up and mom said HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!! (It was my real birthday) Talked to daddy. Isabella and Sammie came from 10 to noon--we shared macaroni with Isabella and her mommy and then it was nap! Watched Ice Age and played my nutty elephant game with mommy! Ate dinner and Aunt Janny called and sang to me then we went upstairs to get jammies on and Uncle Sid called and Daddy (they were together) Gretchen carried on a conversation for over thirty to forty minutes--ha !
Then when we hung up Aunt Amber called to sing to her--there went two hours!! EVERYONE IS CALLING AND SINGING TO ME she says!! She played with little animal figures and put all her stuffed elephants to bed---now has 13!! WHICH THAT TOOK AWHILE TO TUCK THEM ALL IN AND KISS THEM!


Wed-We went to Boogie--checked out books and two movies --nap play and AWANA CUBBIES! She had a blast!! Books and bed! FUN time at Cubblies!
Thursday--went to Safeway for pop and milk! Dollar store for gifts for Amy (2 and 1/2-who was just adopted through the state) and her brother Max (5) Met them at the park at 10:30 to noon and nap and play until my third party at 4:30 pm!! We had the Funderburk boys Zaq Quinn and Cooper---Haylee and Ashlyn and Emma ---it was a pizza party and cupcakes!! They stayed until 7:20 pm--we played elephant games and outside and in my room (where I was told they were jumping on her bed!!!) GREAT! Gretchen got a cute elephant book from Emma. A stuffed elephant from The Fun"s. and playdough icecream shop and 3 one dollar bills from Mary Buckallew (Haylee's aunt) and Haylee and Ellen (Haylee's mom). She was sooo excited and had a blast!! After they left we played play dough for an hour until bed!! She was quite wound up to go to bed and kept talking--but not too bad!!!

Friday morning ---First thing (6:30)she wanted to do was play play dough and watch ICE AGE!! Ha-can you tell she gets stuck on one thing easy!! Bath before storytime at the library at ten and Craft! Came home played icecream shop and lunch and both of us took a nap!! So cute--ater she woke up she asked me if I had a good nap---ahhh wish it was longer than an hour-but thankful for that!! Watched Ice Age and she played with her animals and ice cream shop again---I packed three boxes to move and made dinner and waiting for daddy to come home (6:30 pm) What a very fun packed birthday week and am so glad its over!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Sounds like really fun birthday celebrations!

And packing with a 3 year old!!! Yikes! Good luck!