Tuesday morning Gretchen had just gotten out of the tub---we hear the door bell ring and a BIG TRUCK outside! Lets go mom! We ran downstairs and opened the door to a BOX!!! YAHOOO--Lets open it my 3 year old says! I was trying to remember if Lee had ordered anything and just the day before his "house plan book" had arrived! ALL the time lets just open it---sooo G is pulling out a package with Dora paper and I finally make out it was from John Carlos and Kathy!!! YIPPPEEE!! She was sooo happy and looked at the outfit and said ohhhh its sooo cute and barrettes tooo mommy!! Mommy even got a book--which I immediately read the first 30 pages!! Thanks for sharing --its sooo funny!! I can so relate---or we could write our own book and make millions!!!

I snapped this photo of Gretchen in her new outfit--so soft and adorable! The hairbows top off the outfit!!! She was not cooperating with a picture and stood their shivering I AM SOO COLD MOMMY! I wasn't fast enough to grab the camera when she opened it (like you were)!! We also loved the DORA card and stickas!!
THANK-YOU!! THANK-YOU so much for the generous gift!!! WISH WE COULD PLAY TOGETHER!!!
1 comment:
You are so welcome! I am so sorry it was so late. And I still need to reply to your email. Next year we should go to Guatoberfest!
Post a Comment