



Today (Oct. 30th) was daddy's birthday!! Since he is working in Yakima---we called him and sang to him! Gretchen had proclaimed about two months ago --Mommy is having a Dora party (9-24)and I am having an elephant party (10-7) and Daddy (10-30) well maybe we can have a rhinoserous party!!! So smartie pants has not forgotten!!! Today we made Lee an apple pie when he comes home tomorrow!! While I was peeling apples--I hear a voice Oh thanks .............Oh thanks...........thinking Gretchie was in the livingroom playing with her animals I ignore her---I then hear laughing and look down on the floor---She was under my feet catching the apple peels I dropped feeding them to her rubber rhinoserous!! (guess the rhino was telling me thanks) Then I dropped more peelings on purpose and I hear MOMMY thats ENOUGH the rhino can't eat all these apples! hah ahha !! She then was making a pile of apple seeds for the rhino to share with his friends from the two apple cores I dropped on purpose---then trying to stick the seeds back in the core of the apple!! HOW FUN FOR BOTH OF US!!! (yeah the entertainment of a 3 yr old, a rubber rhino and apple seeds and peelings!)

1 comment:
So cute!! What a great imagination and memory! Have you started spelling stuff yet? I do this all the time now so John doesn't know what I say...he remembers everything.
Post a Comment