
WHAT A WEEK--
Packing boxes and a clingy three year old--and a husband out of town and me on my period M and Tues! OK---I know this is a venting post!!! Thursday night 2 accidents in her pants and took me an hour and half to get her asleep!! Perfect attitude all day until the relator came at 4 pm!
Now the positives of the week--SHE did great on her verse at Awana--She played with her friends at Boogie and Story very cute!! We got tons of boxes packed and moved to the garage!! She has been taking great one hour and half to two hour naps !!!YEAH!!!
She was horribe when the relator was here Thursday clingy and trying to get my attention (thurs)----the rest of the evening went downhill---Walmart(Awesome until we saw a lady from church and would not talk to her and walked way behind us-)-----2 accidents in her pants--another bath (we had one in the morning) (she has been potty trained since January and not many accidents at all)--- clingy until bed----She says I am tired lets go to bed at 8:15 so what did I do put her to bed-------------(wouldn't you??-if she asked?) she finally went to sleep at 9:45 pm---UGH! Then I took a shower and crawled into bed at 11 pm---------

FINALLY ASLEEP AT 9:45 pm (litte did I know what a night we would have)
Gretchie wakes up at 11:15 pm (I was not asleep) Marched her back to bed and she fell asleep by 11:30--woke up at 12:30**1:30**2:30 and yes 3:30!!! I finally threw her in our bed (Lee was gone) We slept until 7:45 am--Friday morning she was soooo cranky and clingy and I was NOT giving into her fussy stage!! I got busy packing until she started crying and shaking---I picked her up and poor thing was constipated!! I then felt horrible I was not giving into the pick me up cry!! We spent all morning on and off the potty and finally I had to force her to go!! (I was also packing and no sleep) I burst into tears when Lee called at 9 ish!! It was actually amazing I made it out of the house at 11:30 am to go to Yakima for the weekend!

Let me back up and say 2 weeks ago Gretchen had a bad tummy and one bout of diareah and was traumatized by it--every time she has gone to the bathroom since she says IS the Diareah gone?? Well we worked through that and then on Mon. She had another bout of D ( she had eaten three cereal bars, raisins and apple juice) Ha! So then she held it and would not pee or poop at all!! Now we had the opposite problem---YUCK!!!!
She was miserable and when we did leave home she fell asleep for the trip ---Got to the hotel in Yakima at 1:30 pm and she was still whimpy and clingy and just wanted to be held!! We tried to go on a fall walk on the walking path along the river by the hotel--but all she wanted to do was go back to the room!! We both wanted daddy by then!!! She had another bout of C. and then snapped back into our little spunky girl!! So happy to see daddy at 4:30!! Had pizza at Uncle Sid's house and she was whimpy again (not sure if it was just tired or missing daddy) She was asleep before 9 pm---I got a terrible migrane---(wonder why??) just trying to be funny!!!
Went to bed at 10-------TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY!!!
Went to bed at 10-------TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY!!!

1 comment:
Sorry it was a tough week! I wonder if the season change is messing them up. I hope this week is better!!
Good luck with selling. Have you found a new place?
Post a Comment