Tuesday, December 23, 2008

3 more days!!!

Tis the season to be JOLLY!! FALLLA LLA LALLAH LA LA!!
PERFECT PLACE FOR MY ANGEL I BOUGHT AT CUBBIES MOM!!

This would have been good but she is being camera shy lately!


Running from me and yelling I AM NOT CUTE! (sorry I say you still are--she replies oh!)



Wow--can I drink all this---the look before the SUGAR hit!! teee hhaa!!





YUMMMY---BANANA SLURPEE!!




HOLD ON HEFFY!!!






Ellie and Babar ad Heffy enjoy the sleigh ride around the kitchen!!!

I fit on the sled now push me pleeeeeeeeeease!!!



Its Willys turn---and look he lies on his tummy and doesn't fall off---Guess what I had to take all the elephants pictures as they rode around on the sled--but I will not post all those pics-HA!




OK--Flora Arthur and Dumbo hold on------------------------



I AM I GOING TO STAY OR FALL?? I LOVE THIS LOOK ON HER FACE! BUT THEN I LOVE THIS FACE!! AHHH!!



CUTIE PIE!!! HONEY BEAR!!!



MY DO I HAVE A SUGAR HIGH!!!



AHHH---NOT THE CAMERA!!




HERE WE GO!!!


I took 22 pictures yesterday---of our sweet girl! Yes! I have been horrible at posting just enjoying this girl minute by minute and what she comes up with in her three year old mind makes us laugh!! Monday Lee took this week off from work which was such a BLESSING and much needed time to be TOGETHER!! The snow has slowed me down considerably but on the other hand I was already slowed to a HALT with my tailbone still giving me PAIN IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT!!! The cold the past couple days have made it bad and our little girl loves to give hugs and tell me I will be better soon---the doctor will make it better mommy and daddy will be home soon--wish it was that EASY!! I am so not a complainer but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! On ON to brighter stuff........................CHRISTMAS at our house this year will be so fun with an energetic and full of life daughter!! I am so trying to emphasize the REASON of Jesus's birthday and giving gifts to others---when the package for Uncle Jeff and Aunt Janny came in the mail Saturday Gretchie was adorable--mommy lets put it under the tree and not look---so she did!! It is from my cousins!!! But then I saw her shaking one gift (which is normal curiousity and saying I know what this is?) I of course had to shake it and she thinks its a video but no its in a tin box--sooo stay tuned?

I am downloading photos of G playing with all her 16 stuffed elephants on a little sled and she was being so fair and giving them all a turn!! Until she decided it was her turn!! She also makes a jumpy house out of all the couch pillows and has a BLAST!! When we ran errands at 4 ish---Bank ,Post Office, Pick up our ham at the butcher, BIG 5!! Daddy stopped to get a suprise---A SLURPEE!! Now she has never had a slurpee and was bouncing off the pillows due to sugar!! Daddy bought her the supersize one also! Her eyes were so HUGE!! Needless to say Mommy's eyes were too and of course she was willing to share generously!!! She said OH-- I LOVE BANANA SLURPEES AND THIS IS SUCH A SPECIAL TREAT!! Enjoy the photos----

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That is a huge Slurpee!!! And I can see the sugar rush on the "bouncy house". Love the pictures of her on the back of the couch. Gretchen is so cute!