Oh-I have NOT ever stopped blogging! Since Thanksgiving just basically surviving has been a chore let alone blog and download photos---I promise the photos are coming when I even get 30 min of TIME!! Our Thanksgiving was sooo much fun!! (editors note I just heard from the top of the stairs MOMMY I took a good night sleep--up from her nap and its 2:10) Not complaining -- this is how the last week has gone no time --one thing after another) So.......we went to Spokane Thanksgiving Day and spent it with my mom and dad and sister and family came over from Seattle! We stayed at a hotel Th and Fri--- G was super excited to go swimming with daddy since I could not lift her and Lee just healed from a bad blister on his foot the past three months.
I was feeling pretty ok in Spokane---still sore from my broken tailbone but so HAPPY to be out of our little town and with family!! We went to CABELLAS with Papa and the 3 of us---Then mom and me and my sister and neice Andrea went to our favorite consignment store and their .25 cent sale!!!
Should have seen what I bought for $11--and $6 was her red Chritmas dress!!! LOVE BARGAINS! I was so excited to buy two jackets for .25 each!!! A jacket for a quarter!!!! Saw Roger and Alison and Taylor and Jake Friday and then the 3 of us went to eat Mexican Food! Saturday went to Costco in Spokane and to say goodbye to AMMA AND PAPA and then HOME!! Daddy took Monday off from work and took G to the park while I sat in the van. T, W, Th,--my pain in my leg got worse--so I went to the dr. Friday morning and was WORSE after that--I completely forgot to take G to the Library Christmas Party Friday at 4 pm!!! It was all I could do to make dinner----Gretchen earned her ELEPHANT PATCH at Awana Wed night and was sooooo happy!! Thursday our house was shown again--but no interest!! TWICE IN SHOWN in 2 and half months!! toooo slow!! Saturday I shopped for an hour we went to get our tree and Sunday church lunch and nap and Christmas photos of Gretchie-----lights on tree and bills!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment