


I have not been loading pictures in the last two weeks and have been too tired or sore to sit at the computer--or Lee has been on the computer (ha--I always say its good to share Gretchen--but come on my computer--do I have to share??? Just kidding) Also my subject I take photos of has really been SICK of the flash (do you blame her??) I don't think I have taken a full view face for at least a week and half--she runs from the camera. I have used two memorycards and have had to use tape on the battery to keep it closed! Poor camera has been used to up!! Busy with Christmas preparation and a camera that has been really not been working that great all lead to my blogging slackness!!
HOW IS THAT FOR AN EXCUSE!!!
I took these three pajamma photos one night last week -I was wrapping gifts and G was being super cute!!! She misses her daddy and so do I during the week-----he has been taking 4 day weekends which have been nice but will end in Januaray! I probably have lost all my 5 readers to this blog!!

No comments:
Post a Comment