GRETCHIE"S PINK ELEPHANT TAKING A DRINK!! TOOO FUNNY!
I CANT BEND--YOU NEVER SEE THIS AT MY HOUSE!
THE STACK OF DISHES FROM FRIDAY TO SUNDAY !! THIS HONESTLY IS HORRIBLE FOR OUR KITCHEN!!! LOOKING AGAIN AT THE PHOTO __THE SILVERWARE MUST BE IN A PILE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE SINK!!!!
Where do I start---I got some online shopping done last night! Gretchie was ASLEEP by 6:45 pm--slept until 6:48 am!! What a enjoyable evening---We have decorated our tree twice and counting!! Oh the joy of a tree when you are three!!! The lace angels have decided to fly through the livingroom a couple times---oh the fun! Her new favorite toy is the cloth mangar scene and will play with it for hours!!! (I need to get her the Little People Mangar Set) She thinks mommy can play "JESUS" with her as I am lying on the couch in pain!! Thankful for Lee coming home Thursday night and taking Friday and Moday off this weekend!! I asked her today what should we get daddy for Christmas---She says I think daddy would like a rhinosaruas toy! (Now she had in her head we were giving daddy a rhino birthday party (OCT 30) and so we made an apple pie and put a toy rhino on top!!! Her sweet spirit when I have been on my couch most of the week brings me to a greater blessing she is to our family!! It will be ok mommy which leg can I rub as I am trying not to yell with pain! Then in the next breath she says I know I know it hurts take a deep breath and daddy will be home tomorrow!!!
So -----THE RELATOR IS SHOWING OUR HOUSE AGAIN TONIGHT!!!! The 2nd time --last Thursday and Wednesday 12/10!! I am really wanting it to sell and looking forard to be TOGETHER once again--
As I sit in my CLEAN CLEAN house and the TO DO list grows --I am thankful for small things like putting my soxs on daily which I could not do the past couple days! Being able to pick up a empty oj can off the floor and scrubbing all my pots and pans and loading the dishwasher (which my husband did the huge stack I have in the photo before he left Sunday night!
Thankful for a loving supportive and hard working husband.
Thankful for a daughter who is the light of our LIFE!!! Brings a smile to my heart!! Her love for elephants and imagination is beyond funny!!
Thankful for the season and the TRUE meaning --and what the Lord has given us!!

1 comment:
My house looks like that on a fairly regular basis. I swear someone brings in laundry and dishes! It kills me for the house to be messy but something has to give and it is usually housecleaning.
I hope the 2nd showing goes well and you can get the house sold and all be together. Have you started looking at houses to buy yet?
Post a Comment