Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TERRIBLE TUESDAY 12/30

Good grief I am creative with my Blog titles!!! Just trying to work backwards to Christmas and today (TUES 12/30) I took NO PHOTOS!! Although today was eventful in ways we would not want to remember!! I woke up sore and thinking I have put my TIME in for this tailbone to heal --I will go to the chiropractor one more time! WELL---unfortunately I had not driven since Wednesday night December 17th---we got a terrible snowstorm and it was impossible for me to shovel us out TH and Friday (we stayed home) and then Lee came home Saturday for ten days---so driving in this white stuff in my condition I did not do!! Yesterday we chose to stay home and clean then today we went out to the van to go do errands and chiro. and I slipped on the only icy patch on our driveway!! OUCH!!! Down I fell with G toast and egg in a ziplock bag went flying!! Yes!!! It was completely dry pavement and sunshine--probably the best weather we have had in two weeks!!!! Now G just stood on the porch looking at me---and then replied mommy Are you ok---did you break your tailbone again???? (doll face) I laid there got my self up and walked into the house--Gretchie says----Mommy you will be just fine when we go to the dr. in a few minutes----Her sweetnes and my clumsiness made me cry! I did try to fall gracefully and on my leg and not on my bottom again--(if there is such a chance) She then says--Mommy dont cry I will get you a kleenex and just blow your nose---ahhhhh!!! I canceled my chiro. appointment which was THEN and rescheduled for tomorrow morning!! Then sweet pea says --(gotta love when they act older than 3??) Lets play preschool and then we can play doctor!!!! Take a deep breath and I will get my toys for us to play with!!! So she had an immobile mommy again today---and also had the ten year old neighbor girl come over and play for an hour an half--(which I should hire her daily to play elephants with G) Melissa even commented to me--she seems like she is 5 years old not 3!!! Gotta love her!!! (TRY 10 years old G--when a ten year old has fun playing with a 3yr old and not feeling obligated to play!) Although we have sweet neighbor kids who adore Gretchen!!!

No comments: