Monday, January 12, 2009

RANDOM PIC FROM LAST WEEK!!

Preschool Meltdown!!!! (we do preschool at the dining room table) ---I don't feel like finishing the page says Gretchie! Teacher insisted she finish---ha! Well we got every excuse from not feeling good to her GRAMPA was in the hospital and she was sad! (TALK ABOUT IMAGINATION) Teacher still insisted she finish! (By the way her Grampa is a make believe person who visits our house daily! --I will have to post on him later) She sat there for a good ten minutes --she was NO WAY finishing so I took a deep breath went over and asked if it was to hard---no teacher I did the other lines--YES and you did great so color two more J all you have! I will do it later she states! We finish everything we start Gretchie the teacher said---sooooo I was not going to let her get her way---so I gave her a note with a sad face and said bad day to take home! SHe hung her head and took the note into the livingroom----I went and sat on the couch and said in my MOMMY VOICE----Gretchie how was preschool today --welllllllll she says -----(By now I am trying to hold in my smiles and laughing at her--she just looked pitiful--oh DRAMA) she came and sat on my lap and explained why she did not finish her J page and the teacher was sad she didnt finish and I am sorry but next time I will listen to my teacher mommy! I had to add at the end of this long explanation she had----Gretchie if you dont listen to the teacher you have to go to the PRINCIPALS OFFICE!! (Its like a timeout but its WORSE!)
THINK IT WAS A GOOD LESSON!!!!

NAPTIME!!! We had an early morning with daddy---(yes I self took this --ha -talk about crazy!)



Can it get cuter than this???


THAT LOOKS LIKE A GREAT PLACE---



Does mommy ever get to lie down with her heating pad---ahhhha!!!

No comments: