
TODAY WAS GORGEOUS AFTER I WENT TO THE CHIRO>and since I got a request from her last Thursday and it was still very cold to go to the P A R K!!! So to appease her last Thursday we just drove past the discarded trees and waved to our Christmas tree!!! CUTE!! We came home packed a lunch and went for a walk around the walking path!! I actually made it around and hope to get stronger---we took her stroller and she ate her pb sandwhich! She then played I took so many cute photos today and in the sunshine but am posting ONE for now!!! It was 62 dgrees and we stayed about two hours ----beautiful!!! Thought the sun would wipe us out for a nap--NO!! Early to bed so I can catch up on posts----

1 comment:
Oh We are so jealous! Its freezing here!!!!!!She is such a cutie pie. I hope we can play someday!
Post a Comment