Sunday, July 6, 2008

FFF--SHAKING THE GROOVE







Gretchen loves music so much that she had to stop her new craft to go DANCE to the elephant song on BABAR!! I grabbed a couple shots of her dancing! She always is singing---like nonstop all day!! In the store, car tub & meals!! We dance and march all day long and she always grabs the maraccas!! She has many, many songs memorized and loves her Boogie class at the library!!! She is always singing nursery rhymes and the song off the Heffalump movie--We stand shoulder to shoulder--we see eye to eye---etc. It is adorable to hear her try to sing the praise songs at church. Her new song in the last week is JOHN JACOB JINGLE HIEMMER SCHMIDT---I will try to download the video of her and daddy singing this song---It makes me laugh each time I hear it!!! Last week she learned all 8 verses of DOWN BY THE BAY!!! I can't wait until fall to put her in a dance class or gymnastics!!!!

No comments: