This is not the best shot of her outfit--but she decided to cover her face with the empty chocolate chip bag! And the straw sandal shoes I wanted her to wear are on the counter beside her with the cereal bar she took one bite of for breakfast---plus the untouched bowl of hot cereal--I put frozen blueberries in ----she did have 3-4 blueberries!
I love Blueerries!!!I finally downloaded all the photos from last week and Fri, Sat Sun, Mon (in process of posting-but I am so fed up with dial-up slow connection)and then Tuesday we stayed home and I took tons of photos--Today I tried to contain myself from taking pictures-but her outfit was ADORABLE!! Friday when we were in Spokane I went to my favorite kids consignment store and they had a .25 cent clothing sale---I spent $6.00 (cheaper than a movie) and got some cute things!! So today she wore a skort and shirt(wish it was my size) to Boogie and Storytime----Wacky Wed at library so we had to write down everything in the library that was out of place! Like pots and pans hanging and tpaper stacked on a bookshelfand etc. Guess what ??? She found Babar movie on the shelf again--that is one movie I will not buy---- (because then she won't have the excitement that she found it once again!) She is sooo cute though-she knows if she gets a movie she has to get a book also--so she goes over and picks the movie and a book and stands in line! Lee is going to Portland tonight to take his 3 year test tomorrow---(can't wait until this apprenticeship is OVER!) (the price of gas is killing us-with a hour commute each way)(not to mention a tired husband) So goes life................

1 comment:
Adorable outfit even if she wouldn't let you take her picture. Don't you hate it when they look really cute (not that they ever don't look cute!) and you can't capture the moment!?
John has been doing that picky eating thing too lately. Drives me nuts! Especially since depending on what it is I finish it!! And I don't need the extra pounds.
Good luck to Lee on his test.
Post a Comment