Monday, July 28, 2008

UPDATE

Hi
Took my computer in --waiting for results -hope I did not lose my info and photos!!! YIKES! Our weekend was busy once again-sometimes I feel like I need a vacation just to keep up with the weekend-ha! I have resorted to a normal film camera--gee are we spoiled with digital cameras--my two memory cards are full and cant download without a computer! I should just buy another memory card-I am so cheap! So we went to the Irrigon parade on Saturday--nap and then TriCities ---Daddy bought G the movie ICE AGE--(it has a wooly mamoth-she thinks is an elephant) SHE LOVES THE MOVIE!! I have seen it 4 times in the last 48 hours---cute!! Today we started swimming lessons--talk about cute(or frustrating)---she decided that the swimsuit I bought 2 months ago(which hung on the hangar in our dining room) was finally going to be worn for swimming lessons---talk about knowing what they want!!! Sooooo....at 10:00 am the suit went on--ok the lessons started at noon! We went to feed the neighbor fish (they are on vacation) and then we read books until 11 am--until I then decided lets run by Safeway pharmacy before noon! That only took 15 min---I then could take the LONG way to swim lessons or just go and sit until lessons started! We got to the pool at 11:40 am----long story but we were not registered for our class or time!! I was mad--and with a very excited two year old jumping up and down saying lets go !!!!! They looked me up and brought up last summers registration---ugh! So they were not budging and said the noon class was full and would not make an exception for me---I could wait 2 weeks or they could put me in the 12:30 class----which I was madder since I had signed up at the beginning of June--I finally agreed to 12:30 -knowing very well trying to explain 2 more weeks to her would be HORRIBLE!! She sat up on the picinic table and I explained we had 50 minutes to wait until our class--she was fine for awhile but then started saying its our turn mommy!!
I decided to buy her an otter pop while we waited(.25 cents of sanity) --and then she saw her friend Jonah and Simon from music class and the ones we played with at the park last Tuesday! So lessons were fun--she laughed the whole time . I had to keep reminding her to listen to her teachers and not talk!!! Boy can that girl talk----
Sunday night we went to a potluck for church and had a great time Gretchen had a blast with her friends--Jacob, Norah and Samantha!!!
Hope your summer is going great .....................

No comments: