Thursday, July 24, 2008

ONE WEEK LATER........

YES we made it home from our week in Wilsonville--IT HAS BEEN CRAZY HERE! Everything and Anything has all come to a head this week--but thankfully one thing at a time and it all gets done! My computer crashed also so I am without my laptop and hope my photos will be saved !! This computer is soooo slow and then with dial-up on top of it!! I have so many cute photos I will post soon----We are waiting to see where we will move when Lee finishes up his three year apprentice position in September or earlier! HE PASSED HIS 5 HOUR TEST!!! The position he applied for a couple weeks ago was given to another man---so we will see where the Lord wants us---YAKIMA OR WALLA WALLA OR ??? Please don't give up on me----I will be back to posting soonner or later!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I hope you end where you want to be. Good Luck !!!