Sunday, July 13, 2008

I AM STILL HERE........


The lack of posts has been due to the fact this week has been BUSY BUSY BUSY!! Nonstop and full of fun and no time to download photos since the 4th of July! I even woke up at 6:15 am Sunday 7/13 just to finish laundry and straighten the house before church! But guess who decided to wake up 30 min after I did---ahhh love that girl!!!! Thought I had at least an hour!!! She took wonderful 1:45 to 2 hour naps this week up until Friday ---downright refused a NAP--so she fell asleep on our errands at 4 pm! I let her sleep while picking up the pizza and home but woke her after 15 min! Saturday we were busy all morning fell asleep at 12:40 on the way home and transferred her to her room and 30 min later woke up with smiles and said I AM DONE TAKING A NAP!! IT WAS A LONG NAP ---UH MOM?? GREAT!!! So guess who I took to the party at two with me---my party girl!!! AND boy did she have FUN!!! I even did--not wanting to take her to a suprise 40th birthday! Daddy stayed home and we were gone until 5:30 pm!!! Ok--I also have to download my photos from Wed to Sat. so I can take MORE PICS! We are leaving tomorrow for Wilsonville for the week (Lee's last training week). Maybe I can catch up while I have Hspeed a the hotel---assuming G takes a nap--she is really funny this week and has started asking when she wakes up WHERE ARE WE GOING TODAY? --Since it was VBS this past week ---

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Sounds like a fun albeit busy time!! Don't you hate when they won't nap? John refused his nap yesterday too. It stinks when you are trying to get stuff done. Thank goodness they are cute!

Have a great trip! Love the picture of Gretchen on the see-saw!