DAVENPORT HOTEL IN SPOKANE --MY BIRTHDAY!(no we did not stay just walked through the lobby---)
EIFFEL TOWER IN PARIS FEBRUARY 2005!!!
PHOTO we used for or HOMESTUDY!!!We are in Wilsonville this week and are having a blast while daddy finishes up his last training week---its been three years and we have been to Wilsonville about 12 times over those 3 years!! Since he is finishing up his apprenticeship --no more training weeks--booo hooo! We are kinda feeling sad about ending these fun trips---we also had been here 3 or 4 times prior for linemen training and they have since quit that tooo---
Ok enough on reminicing on this chapter of our lives--spoiled --yes!!---We love this town and so much to do--very family friendly!!!
TODAY MARKS A SPECIAL MILESTONE IN OUR LIVES!!!
10.........10..............10....................10................10.......................10
I am such a romantic and always want to remember when-------(married the opposite--but LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!)
We decided to stay in Wilsonville again tonight and go somewhere fun for dinner!!! I don't think I have many pictures loaded on the computer of just the two of us before G---(pre-digital camera) I took way more photos of both of us before our Guatemalan angel!!
**MORE TEXT TO COME

2 comments:
Happy 10th Anniversary!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful dinner!
Happy Anniversary !!!!!! That hotel looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment