Day two of swimming lessons----she loves it!! Her teacher remembered her from last summer. Today was the end of the summer reading program and she earned 336 points!!
She was so excited to buy stuff on the tables---she got her first Barbie Doll--ballerina and pink! Gretchie also picked out a ladybug and butterfly finger puppet with the remaining points! TOOOOO FUN..................
G has been waking up about 1 am every night for the last week and asking to go potty ---going back to bed! She has been completly potty trained day and night since January--and DRY at night from Jan-March so I took the pullups off at night 4 0R 5 random nights since and WET !!! Put the pullup on and DRY-take it off wet! Now its wet every once in awhile with the pullup on------and I have not pushed the issue but continue to put pullups on at night! So maybe again I will try NO PULLUPS--especially since smartie pants keeps waking up to go potty!!YAHOOO!! She is also singing the song ****No more pullups to get in my way! I have only bought 2 packages of pullups since January!! 42 pullups in eight months---not bad! Knock on wood she has going to bed great again also--no stalling and saying ok lets go to bed! Hope I dont junk myself typing that!
Her personality continues to make us laugh daily---We had a rough weekend ( 3 meltdowns) and one incident Monday morning trying to TEST boundaries --but sooo sweet and says to me I told Jesus I was sorry I did not listen to my mommy and daddy!
Our big JOB this week is to feed the neighbor fish --(huge outdoor goldfish) --she loves the responsibility and sits and talks to the fish!!!
Daddy continues to be Gretchies favorite and wakes up asking for him daily! He came home at 3 pm yesterday---what a treat even for mommy! Since Wed Thur Fri and Mon were all 7 pm when he walked through the door---exausted!!! Still waiting to see where we will move..................
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment