Friday, August 1, 2008
Hang in there--I will be back......
What I did I do before blogging??? Umm---Ok I just can't get into blogging without posting photos---and I now have so many photos and no computer! I finally broke down and bought a third memory card . Today was fun---Our neighbor had a yard sale and G found a PINK stuffed Elephant--soooo cute--she comes up to me and says mommy I found something......I took one look and knew it was a keeper---she has not let go of it since-and fell asleep after swim lessons with it in her arms!!! She named it Maribelle----ahhh!! So we then played outside all morning with her swim suit on and I sprayed down the deck and lawn furniture with spider webs ----we went to the library party for summer reading--in the park with 2 bouncy houses and a petting zoo and chips and lemonade!!! We only had twenty minutes---she would NOT jump --and said she would wait her turn----(there were only 5 kids inside) We petted the goats and had to leave for swim lessons!!! On the way home--I knew those little eyes would not stay open---but she asked to go back and take her turn at the jumpy house! I said yes--but if you fall asleep we will play in the pool instead after nap! I pulled into the garage to grab my phone and camera I forgot and she was asleep when I got back-----poor little party girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Is there any chance you will stay in Hermiston? Please don't move!!
Post a Comment