
My laptop has been out of working order since July 22. I took it to TriCities (30 min) and at Circuit City they told me your hard drive is GONE and all your information is GONE!! I WAS SICK--I had not backed up photos since Gretchen came home in April 2006!! I had scrapbooked to her 2nd birthday and then started blogging Oct 2007--which was some relief--BUT I take thousands and thousands of photos of our girl!!! Last weekafter my computer sitting at CCity for weeks I decided to call a second opinion and on my way to spokane I picked it up from CC and then took it to WINTECH-----he called today and he recovered EVERYTHING!!! Now I thought it was not possible and had just tried to go on-----I WAS SO EXCITED I LEFT MY HOUSE WITHIN TEN MINUTES AND G TOOK A NAP ON THE WAY THERE!!! I now will be trying to play catch up with my 2 memory card I had to buy and borrowed my moms this weekend for the baby shower and trip-----Gretchie was even excited mommy got her computer back-----so keep clicking in--I have tons of posting and NO TIME!!! This photo was taken today----yes!!

1 comment:
Yay!!!! Great news!! Can't wait to see all the pics!!
Post a Comment