Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wet Wednesday


Since it was sooo hot this weekend and then yesterday I took G to the park after errands and she had swung 4 or 5 times and announces whew--I am tired at noon. So I said lets go home --she whole heartly agreed (for a 2and half yr old thats great) Today was barely 70 degrees and rainy!! I decided mommy better do something FUN with her sweet girl today instead of staying home (which mommy was enjoying). She somehow woke up at 5:18 am again so I knew by noon she would be exausted!! The last 3 Wed. mornings have been early riser--??? DON't KNOW WHY??? We called Isabella and met at the playroom from 10 to noon!! Gretchie started getting tired and was asleep quickly on the way home! She was having lots of fun and finally decided to try the car on the track-I have an adorable cute photo of her going down all by herself! She climbed up on this dome bar thing and yelled she was stuck! She was completely fine! She still "pretends" to get stuck on things or on the floor and says I am stuck in the mud! Oh that imagination works overtime and the DRAMA QUEEN arises to each situation! Today was the first day in FOREVER we wore pants. She had the cutest outfit on in my unbiased opinion but sorry I can't post a photo of her yet! Just tempting you with cuteness!!---I can't remember if I posted I cleaned out her pants from May and June and they were all 24 month and 2T!! Not one fit--I had to replace all of them with 3T!! Kinda a sad day for mommy---but she was so happy to kiss each pair and pack them in a tub and she says these are for my sister!! That particular morning G wanted to go through the drawer with the short sleeve shirts (they all fit) soooout goes all 20 some shirts on the floor! THANKS for the help Sweetie!! She started looking through the shirts as I tried to hold pants up to her she was quite cooperative and oh so sweet--she tried on some clothes and then would look at the tag and say ..Oh too small-its 6 months! Not sure how she got 6 months size in her mind-ha! She tried on some pants and shirt (of course not matching-hehhe) and then looked in her full length mirror and says I AM SO FANCY MOMMY! THEY ARE ONLY .25 cents--gotta love the bargain shopper I already installed in her not meaning tooo! Most of all her clothes are .25 cents from my consignment store and she hears me telling others when they say I like Gretchie's clothes!! Needless to say that CHORE took all morning but a fun memory for both of us! AND she has all new (.25 cent) clothes in her drawer!!!
Ok on the job front for Lee---He is waiting to hear from the company if Yakima is where we will move and when! I hate change and love my house, church and friends! But Yakima looks like it will offer more in stores and things to do as a family! CHANGES CHANGES CHANGES! The other night Gretchie tells Nana and Papa on the phone We are moving to Yakima because our house is dirty! ha! If you know me--my house is pretty clean and I hate messes! She actually does too but that was quite funny!!! Well I must stop rambling for now as I am leaving for Spokane in the morning for four days and hopefully pick up my computer in Tricities on the way there!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Have a good trip !!! I hope wjherever Lee's job takes you is a great place.Sending positive thoughts your way :)

Kathy said...

It is so sad putting away the clothes that they have outgrown. Can't wait to see Gretchen's cute outfit!!

Have a great trip and I hope if you guys have to move it is someplace awesome.