Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday last moments.....

Few more thoughts from my jumbled mind---When we were in Spokane G got the sniffles! Monday and Tuesday she was very drippy nose and hoarse voice --That did not stop my little chatty girl! Its soo hard when they sound so bad and are just lying around! Wednesday she seemed fine and was not as clingy--wentto Boogie and McDonalds with Isabella and her mommy! Wed. after dinner I ran to make her invitations at WalMart at 7 pm ---when I walked in the house at 7:50 pm----G was sound asleep on the couch! THAT NEVER HAS HAPPENED that she just plain gives up! So I had a whole evening --but I need more of those! She still has a stuffy nose . Since we got home from Wilsonville (July) we took pullups away at night--she wakes up at 2 am ish and goes potty and goes back to bed! Sometimes she doesn't wake up and sleeps through---depends! About 2 weeks ago I hear her trying to open the guest bedroom and wanted to watch ICE AGE at 3am--needless to say she was still asleep---ugh! Lee had to calm her down and she was happy with the blue screen on the tv!! She is going to bed way better than stalling every inch of the way----and we have a sticker chart for six weeks trying to earn ICE AGE MELTDOWN!!!!! OH my two nappers are up and its not even 2pm and first words out of G mouth READY TO GO TO CAMP!! SEE ya on Tuesday!

No comments: