
Hope everyone had a great weekend! We went to family camp at Camp Elkannnah -- with our church family (hour and half away) Gretchie had so much fun playing with her friends and in the mountains! It was so nice to stay in little cabins, eat great food and talk to others, they had a speaker also! Friday was 95 degrees when we left and it just got colder by the day---Lee caught G stuffy nose and sore throat----thats all we needed Daddy sick! My throat was sore today also--but I am trying to lick it before its to bad! Well...now back to LIFE and packing to move to YAKIMA!! Lee starts in Yakima on the 15th of September!
I am adding just one photo to wet your curiosity and must get to bed considering its already 1 am and I am still not TIRED!!

1 comment:
Sounds like a fun time! Can't wait to see more pictures.
So is Wakima a good move?? Do you have to sell your house?
Good luck to Lee in the new job.
Post a Comment