Saturday, September 6, 2008

Getting Dressed............











Ok---My daughter has decided that getting dressed is a HUGE GAME OR CHORE!! While I was in Spokane Andrea (her cousin 9 yr) dressed G! It has been a huge struggle to get jammies on and mommy is exausted before the task is over!! I have tried letting her to it all by herself and each time I have a song or game to accomplish it!! I have misplaced articles of clothing trying to catch her-ha!! She gets dressed ok in the morning and wants to go somewhere each time she gets dressed (oh Miss Social Butterfly) I hope this phase passes also---I succeeded Friday in tickling her to get just a top and shorts on---forget the socks! She always picks out her shoes daily----and has been for quite awhile!! I started out handing her tetris game on my cell phone!!! Are you impressed I can get a wiggly 2 yr old dressed and still snap photos---To get her hair done-she is usually in the carseat yelling mom stop hair stop---OR ----asleep at nap!
YES ----I have even caught her off guard to put ponytails in while she is on the toliet!!! But that doesn't work everytime because she jumps off to soon!!! ahh---mommy always wins though!!

No comments: