Saturday, September 6, 2008

EMMA'S 2nd BIRTHDAY

I love birthday parties----and Stephanie even let me have a blue balloon with a cow on it!
Here kitty kitty --a ribbon to chew on!
MEOW-----
Paige can I pet the kitten................
Oh I get to hold the kitten----
My new friend Paige---we went to the pool with her and Emma and she was also at the beach. She pays alot of attention to me---(smile)
Picking up the candy----all jolly ranchers for mommy!
Nobody is looking under the ladder!! Too bad Emma fell asleep!!
I got hit in the hand with the bat------
Whacking the cow----

CAKE AND ICE CREAM---Not sure what she is thinking after the real llamas were at the barnyard party!!
Stephanie helping Gretchie with the bat and pinata!
Gretchen and Emillio!
Gretchie watching others take a swing at the cow!!
Those boys hit hard!



Playing with Mr. Potatoe head---
Cooper and Gretchen
Quinn and Gretchen




THE BARN AND HAYSTACK--and SHEEP!!






Stephanie throws MARVELOUS barnyard parties! Real llamas and hay bales!
Singing Happy Birthday to Miss Emma--2 years old!!!
Emma playing with her new jewelry box!
Tessa and Emillio (Emma's aunt and cousin)
Playing the harmonica







No comments: