Tuesday, September 9, 2008

KIDS n CLAY!

Mommy said to wait patiently while she got the brushes and paint!
THE COOLEST PLACE~~~
Wedecided on a cup for daddy's new position in Yakima!!

He can drink coffee out of it mommy!
I am so excited -please let me paint!!!
few more minutes of being patient---------------which she did excellent!!
Let me paint----
Got the DAD painted --how do you like it???


The inside blue and red...................
SUCH ACCOMPLSHMENT!!!!!
My 2nd project--a trivet for mommy! Although she picked the colors for this project --it will still be beautiful!!!
OHHH---not sure if I like this purple paint on my hand!!! Even though I was excited to put my hand on the trivet!!
Back view of my apron------------------(cute little wiggle)



Can we paint more------???
G--put it down!! The apron was sooooo adorable---she even said Is it adorable mommy?
Mommy's birthday gift------ahhhh---for our new house!!
Daddys gift --I put alot of TLC into painting!
WHAT A MORNING!!!!




We did something super fun this morning while we were in Lynwood, WA. We arrived on Sunday and will be here until Friday---Mommy drove past this shop called Kids n Clay --I looked it up on the internet and we decided to try it out this morning---Gretchie had a blast painting a ceramc cup and trivet with her hand print!! I had a fun time also--Look at the photos--poor little Miss Picasso was asleep within 6 minutes of going back to the hotel!!





No comments: