




As you know we have been gone ALOT! 13 nights since the end of August! That does not include the last three weeks Lee has been in Yakima!!
Well that brings me to a story I did not blog about--I am losing tons of stuff INSIDE my house--maybe memory loss -maybe too much going on maybe a 3 yr old?? ! But when we arrived home from Spokane Gretchen had recieved a spikey ball from our friend Joan! We had gone to Jake;s baby shower and Taylor (6yr old sister had received this ball) Taylor let G hold it and she did not give it back-- G grabbed it and yelled MINE! Now she usually is not like this but this moment I had to act fast! Coaxing and talking was not working she had a huge grip on the ball---Taylor was so patient since she had just gotten this ball miutes earlier! I did get it away with major drama---and out of the shower quickly! So later that evening..........Great Aunt Patti (from Arizona) and Joan came over to Papa and Amma's to visit---Joan had bought Gretchen her own ball! HOW SWEET IS THAT!!! Gretchen loved it and the next morning her and Taylor played spikey balls---she fell asleep at bedtime with it---could not wait to show daddy when we got home to Hermiston! Some how-after playing catch with dad that evening it DISAPEARED!!! I searched every inch of our house -- asked G where it was and she would just reply ITS LOST SOMEWHERE INSIDE THE HOUSE!!! She would tell evryone we lost the spikey ball somewhere in the house !! Then.... last week Lee went to get the ice chest to take and there the SPIKEY BALL WAS FOUND!!! We all three were so excited!!!

1 comment:
I can relate! Currently the DVD remote is MIA. Sunday I gave John his milk in the morning put his breakfast on the table and then neither of us could find the milk. I'm thinking great a missing cup of milk. Finally found it in the cat food cupboard...he helped me pick out the food. I thought I was losing it!!
So glad you found spiky ball and hope your travelling days subside!
Post a Comment