Friday, September 19, 2008

COPY*CAT











This is the age they copy everything and anything--I knew that but oh boy am I suprised the little details she copies from me or anyone else!! Monday I took her on a stroller ride for NAP! I found boxes in the dumpster behind the theater so I put them on the stroller and wheeled them home! After nap she wanted to go on a walk---so we took baby Hope and started off to the mailbox-got the mail and then behind the theater -she says lets get more boxes--ha! She even used the crosswalk and went slow over the speed bumps and asked her doll if she was ok!! (I gues I do that to............) She put her three boxes onto the doll stroller! I could not carry mine to well so I balanced my new pile on my head---while hers fell off the stroller she would say OH NO --Let's TRY again!! She even stoped periodically and ran her foot over the wheels of the stroller to get the goat head sticklers out--HA! Notice also--the blanket over the stroller so the doll won't peek--She says to her doll WHAT IS YOUR JOB?? (which I say when I put her inside) She even says sweet dreams and I love you! She has the routine down very well------------------tehehe!


SHE BARELY MADE IT HOME SWEATY AND HOT AND SAYING THE WHOLE TIME WHEW_I NEED SOME WATER!! When we did get home put our boxes on the porch she went and poured us two glasses of water from the filtered water and said mom lets sit and rest a bit in the living room--so grown up and boy not a 3 year old conversation at all!!! She even brought her red little chairs over to set our cups on---now thats cute in mommy's eyes and heart! She then proceeded to talk and tell me a story she made up----I was laughing so hard and love those special moments!!



**** Another side note her new ritual before bed is to get to the top of the stairs and crawl into the bathroom like a copy *cat and says MEOW! Yes-sometimes she makes mommy play the game ---how can you resist the cuteness!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Gretchen is so smart and looks like a wonderful Mommy to her doll to be so careful over the bumps.

John has been being a chihuaha lately. What a cute little cat Gretchen is!!