
Talking a mile a minute into the mirror !! In a world of her own all evening!

OFF WE GO--Hurry MOM the pool is calling our name!!!

chillin

Beautiful BABY!!!!

Oohh the water is cold!!!

THE PLEA FOR HELP----ya right like I am going to fall for it??

THE TOSS.......................

Rolling the Ball......

Reaching-------------

Making mom nervous trying to catch the ball!

Calling the beach ball Alexandar ( one of her elephants) and then saying come back come back I will save you!! Totally in Make Believe Land!!

Daddy suprised us and came down to watch Gretchies tricks!!

LOUNGING--while mom warms up in the hot tub--the pool was chilly tonight!

The water is too cold mom--I will watch you swim----????WHAT KIND OF STATEMENT IS THAT FROM A 3 year old!! Ok Ok I said 3 year old?

HERE IS OUR ANGEL FACE!!
1 comment:
The pool looks like a lot of fun even if it was cold!
Love Gretchen's Dora Swimsuit.
Post a Comment