Friday, September 19, 2008

FFF---PACKAGE FOR JOHN CARLOS !!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHN CARLOS SHE SANG THIS ALL THE WAY TO THE POST OFFICE TODAY!! HOPE YOUR DAY IS SPECIAL JOHN! WE WISH WE COULD BE THERE TO HELP CELEBRATE BUT KNOW YOU WILL HAVE FUN AND EAT LOTS OF CAKE AND ICE CREAM!!! I HAD TO POST THIS PHOTO OF "G" MAILING JOHN A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY BOX!!! SHE WAS SO EXCITED SHE CARRIED IT RIGHT UP TO THE COUNTER!!! HUGS TO A BIG 3 YEAR OLD!!!

Kathy-thought you would enjoy this photo--It was her favorite thing we did today---and she even made him 2 cards inside---Look at her intrepetation of her drawing she made John! I did not take a pic. of the card but it was sooooo sweet! Someday we will meet again and play!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

AWWWWW, thank you guys!! Gretchen is so sweet and I wish you guys were closer too and not the opposite side of the country. Someday we will meet again and have a great playdate!!