Thursday, November 27, 2008

FISH LADDERS-

LOOK NO FISH! We went in the an and ate and went back in the 2nd time--THERE WAS A FISH!! Of course I left my camera in the van---the 2nd time!!
HERE FISHY ***** HERE FISHY

MY MOMMY AND ME!!!



LOOKING AT THE FISH!



BOTTOMS UP!! (this was for Kelly-tehhhee)



Playing with my animals!! Look at my fancy shoes!!





LINED UP --Mom can we take a photo!!


All the animals in the Madagas--pail! Happy Meal BOx!!

I was so quiet -mom wondered what I was doing!
Mommy was super EXCITED!! Gas Prices have dropped and we drive the van again!!!

TREATS AND MY NAPKIN READY FOR LUNCH AT THE FISH LADDERS!!MISS ATTITUDE!! AND HER SKIN IS ROUGH FROM LONG BATHS__SO SHE IS ITCHING HER TUMMY!!! CHECK OUT THE SHOES!!!

I THINK I NEED LOTION !!! SHE WAS VERY BOSSY AND SASSY THIS MORNING!! COLD NOT WAIT UNTIL NAP---OF CORSE A TEN MINUTE AP AND WOKE UP WHEN WE GOT HOME FROM THE FISH LADDERS!! BUT BED AT *8 pm WAS HEAVEN FOR MOM!!!

ACTING SILLY!!!


Monday Gretchie says to me-WE WOKE UP TO THE SUN SHINING!! What does my little brown eyed girl say--Mom Jesus let the sun shine today --I have a great idea??? (ok I am ready to hear....I think) She says lets go to the fish ladders and see the fish! I could not resist that request----I said Oh I think we could do that---THEN she says Do you think we can have a picinic?? YES!! We can eat in the van---toooo cute!! We had a fun time and it was soo nice to be out of the house and not stuck to my couch and heating pad ( which I am thankful for while I recooperate) Here are some photos from our fun day!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So cute!! I love the shoes and it is kinda scary when they say they have an idea!