Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2008!!




We are so grateful for so much in our family! I cant begin to list off the blessings this year! My wonderful husband who works so hard and at the moment is working 2 hours away and comes home on weekends until our house sells. Gretchen adores her daddy!! She said last week at cubbies I am thankful for my daddy! Last night during prayers I said tell me what you are thankful for DADDY -I ask anything else--yeah my cousins and BLAKE! Well maybe next year mommy will be on the list (LOL) !! Our spicy little brown eyed daughter who makes a laugh each and every day! My how she has grown since last Thaksgiving! We are thankful for both sets of grandparents who are such a Godly example and she loves sooo much!! I have to add I am thankful for the telephone and internet--now I know that seems like silly things --but without those COMMUNICATION with friends and family keeps us in touch! Also G thinks they can see her doing whatever when she talks! Gretchie is quite the conversationalist and paces the floor and has a major conversation twice a day with daddy and AMMA--and then whoever else I let her chat with! We are thankful for a warm house and a church which we love the people !!! God provides us with so many things and its easy to get caught up in life without being thankful!!
GIVE THANKS FOR ALL THINGS!!!!
This photo was taken last night when G put her new scarf and hat on when we went to drop off 2 movies at the library and then we went to the dollar store just for FUN! Since we have not been shopping forever --she was having sooo much fun looking at evrything! HEY MOM--Look at this its so cute and can we buy it? I said no or not now ---she looks at me and says pondering and very sweetly WHY ARE YOU SAYING NO TO EVERYTHING?? So I let her pick out a box of cookies---SHE SAYS YOU SAID YES!! YUMMY!! Well then it was her box and she shared with me and daddy! She even save some for today and our trip to Spokane!
Ok--had to add two more pictures from Wed. One reading under the huge plant and I never grow tired of listening to her READ!!! Then lately her driving her bike on the CARPET!!! Which she is so proud of her new TRICK--LOVE THAT GIRL MORE THAN EVER!!!
We are spending Thanksgiving in Spokane (3 hours) with Papa and Amma and Aunt Janny and Uncle Jeff and cousins . Roger (mommys cousin)and Alison and Jake and Taylor will be there tooo! We are staying until Saturday---HAVE A GREAT TURKEY DAY AND GOBBLE GOBBLE!!! (Love you Papa and Nana-we will see you soon)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Great post! Hoping the house sells fast and you guys can be all together full time. It must be so hard for all of you.

Oh and don't feel bad...I told John I was thankful for him and he said he was thankful for Miss Maria - his pre-school teacher. Stinkers!