Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PAPER LEAVES!!!





Concentrating on cutting...........................


look I have nice little pile--and I will clean them up (she said this)




The leaf pile before they were tossed in the air and all over my livingroom (I played toss the leaves with her )laughing-- laughing---and more laughs---(soooo cute)
You mean we can throw construction paper leaves and make a MESS!!!???

Throwing handfuls into the air!!!
I caught none!!





Mommy threw some in my hair!!!


Lets cut some more leaves!!!
Not yet--we aren't ready----WHEW!!!



ACTION SHOT THROWING!!!
REALLY INTO THE ACTIVITY_hhhahahhahahha!!

My little sunshine and playmate!!!
THIS SMILE WARMS MY HEART DAILY +++++=
GRETCHEN LOVES TO USE SCISSORS AND CUT--SHE IS VERY GOOD!! WHEN I TAUGHT FIRST GRADERS THEY COULD NOT CUT THAT STARIGHT!!! WE HAVE SPECIFIC RULES WHILE CUTTING AND ALWAYS CLEAN UP!! WELL THURSDAY SHE DECIDED THE CUT UP PAPERS WERE LEAVES!! SO I STARTED THROWING THEM LIKE LEAVES AND SHE EVEN JUMPED IN THE PILE!! HERMISTON HAS VER LITTLE TREES AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND HER A HUGE PILE OF LEAVES TO PLAY IN SOOO WHY NOT BE SPONTANEOUS!
THESE PHOTOS WERE DARLING AND I COULD NOT PICK MY FAVORITE BECAUSE THEY ALL TOLD A CUTE STORY!!! HER EXPRESSIONS ARE SOO SWEET!!

1 comment:

Cherilyn said...

Geez, come to my school, we have leaves! Bring your rake! Although they are probably soaking wet and rotting now, but still effective! Cherilyn