Friday, November 28, 2008

MY SLEEPING ANGEL!!!

WED 11/26--fought this nap from 1 to 2:30---at 3:30 she went in and laid down fell asleep--
MONDAY 11/24 THIS ended up to be the 10 min nap on the way home from the fish ladders--funny thing was when she woke up she says I cant take a nap I need to clean my room--How can cleanliness interupt a NAP??? I am still shocked on this excuse--or reasoning!!

SATURDAY NAP


TUESDAY NAP 11/24



SUNDAY 11/23
SHE fell asleep upside down in her bed--a true princess---ahhhhhh!!
I SWEAR SHE GROWS WHEN SHE SLEEPS--CAN YOU SEE A DIFFERENCE IN THESE PHOTOS JUST KIDDING!! HAH AHA


THURSDAY 11/20

THESE NAPS IN THE CHAIR I CAN NOT LIFT HER BACK UPSTAIRS TO HER BED--so I just leave her in the recliner after we rock---



TUESDAY 11/18 SHE woke up one hour into her nap(in bed) came down to the couch and fell asleep again for 40 minutes!!


***I KNOW GRETCHIE GETS NO BREAK FROM MOM's CAMERA EVEN WHEN SHE SLEEPS__JUST HAVE TO SEND DADDY PICTURES OF OUR DAY__THEN THEY ARE TOOO CUTE NOT TO BLOG!!! MAYBE WHEN LIFE GETS BACK TO NORMAL__no broken tailbone and daddy home every night mommy will break her addiction of taking photos of her princess--(THINKING NOT) Never thought I would have such a photogenic girl!!



3 comments:

Kelly said...

She is such a cutie!!! I wish Sky wouldn't fight naps rrrrrgggg makes momma crazy!!!

Kathy said...

I am jealous of all your napping pictures!! John (who is actually napping now but fell asleep at 3:45 - not exactly a good nap time)has been really fighting his naps lately. And I don't think he naps at all in school which makes for a very cranky 3 year old.

Gretchen is getting so big and is so adorable that you must take lots and lots of pictures of her!!

Daphne said...

Very sweet!