




Gretchie wore the cutest jumper today with white tights--something about a 3 year old in tights makes me smile!!! I have been sore lately and my energy level is zilch--I took her to Boogie and we made a door hangar with stars on it--she did not listen to the story that great today and whined for her pink blankie---(Tired) Carft was adorable--we made apple cinamon pies! I will have to include a pic to show--it has poputpuri in it! We checked out movies and her friend Norah from church came into the library with her grandma--sooo cute together!!! I did get in trouble from the librarian and heard my name CHRISTINE! while I was talking. Could you please not have Gretchen climb over the arm of the couch---I stopped and said oh ok--told G not to climb and heard minutes later the librarin tell her no climbing--G hid in the cushions of the couch>>What is it when someone else tells them to stop they LISTEN!? It was just a little instance but made me think how in life lessons have to be taught again and again and sometimes even AGAIN!! We are learning this lesson once again to stop and wait and listen to see what God has in store for us as we try to sell our house at Christmas time and bad economy and a broken tailbone and moving to Yakima!! ahhhh-
So back to our day---Nana and Papa stopped by on their way home from Cannon Beach at 5 and we had to go to AWANA at 6:15 pm----she made me so PROUD saying her verse without any help and without mommy standing right there- It was long verse and she said in PERFECT!!---now we have to go the whole hour without me in the room (little steps) She earned another small lamb patch--yahoooo!! Fun day --

No comments:
Post a Comment