PRECIOUS trying to swat the blanket into the camera!
WHEW----Let's nap here?
SCURRYING UP THE STAIRS!!
Scooting down the steps!!
Trying to catch her off guard around the corner!
BOTTOMS UP!!!! CAUGHT THE CUTE LITTLE BEAR CUB!!!
I am totally posing for this photo!!
CUDDLES AND SNUGGLES WITH PINK BLANKIE!!!
WHAT A NAP??? TIME TO WAKE UP AND GIVE MOM HER MONEYS WORTH OF CUTENESS!!
SHE SAYS I AM SO SILLY SLEEPY!!You think she is asleep in a couple of these pics --think again?? The last week we have fought naps again (its been good sleeping since August) (maybe daddy gone -mommy not 100 percent feeling good) and when she does go down she sleeps great! I then can't get her to bed earlier than 9:30 pm! So three times in the last two weeks-since I can't lift her when she dos fall asleep -after an hour and half trying I give her the SPEECH and no movie and no grouchies--- just playtime! Then bed is 7 ish!! I STILL BELIEVE SHE DOES BETTER WITH NAPS!! Also when I have not given her naps she wakes up couple times a night and walks into our room and I march her back in to her room!! I have asked her WHY SHE WALKS INTO OUR ROOM? Does anyone else have a three year old ask WHY on everything---Her answer is I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU?? HA--Now when she asks me why on things I give her an answer and she asks again I say thats the way it goes Gretchie!! So now G answers herself Mom is that the way it goes!!! Always keeps us laughing at what she says and how she thinks-----I took alot of photos with these cute tights on and check out her cute bottom!!! We checked out this book last week at the library called BOTTOMS UP!! I did not read the title until we got home --I just pulled it off the shelf in a hurry!! Of course it is quite detailed and how a skunk has its smelle xtracted from their bottom and how elephants smell each others bottoms---I know its all natural but she laughs so hard when she reads ths book!!! She had these cute striped tights I bought for a quarter at a yard sale and she kept leaning over saying HEY LOOK BOTTOMS UP!!! I did have to laugh and then snap a cute photo----of G's bottoms up!!
BLOGGER would be so much easier if I did not have dial up and this slow connection--I have been unplugged twice while downloading !! Then I got addicted to facebook temporaily and tried to download and messed up twice there toooo --all around frustrating night on this machine!!
One more story which was cute---We got Quiznos (aka: PICKLE STORE) after church and Lee's came with sauce which he specifically told them NO SAUCE!! So while he was scraping it off and frustrated they got it wrong again---G goes over to him and says Maybe when you get older daddy you will like the sauce--heeehehe! Please don't be frustrated it will be alright and take adeep breath!! We both started laughing-----

1 comment:
Too cute!! I love that she told Lee he would like the sauce when he is older. I always tell John that too and he does repeat it back to me. They are so cute!
Post a Comment