
How many times can I write a title like this to a blog!!! YEAH!! Our local power company has an annual member business meeting and catered barbeque l
unch! They have a kids area--jumpy house and games and crafts they can do. Free cookies, drinks and entertainment and then at 11 am is the hour meeting and followed by lunch!!! Lee and I were trying o figure out how many years we have gone but I think its 4 --maybe one less one more--ha--ITS FUN!! We listened to African marimba music from 4th &
5th graders from a school. Gretchen just sat there and clapped--looked at us and said I like the music! (In fact--even put her cookie down to clap) Gretchen was a better age this year and enjoyed more of the activities --Can you guess her favorite was the jumpy house--but wold not go in with three boys and waited and when they left she yells--ITS MY TU
RN!! We were early so she got to go in this huge jumpy house all BYSELF!!! She even got out when it was time. We played a couple of the games ---One was this drop the metal washers into this plinko type board (like on Price is Right) You had to put one washer in each color on the board----very random! But she DID IT!!! Leave it to a two year old!! She won tickets--then she played snap a frog (shoot it like a rubberband) into a hula hoop! She snapped it like the other kids and then went to pick up the hula hoop! The concept wasnt quite there but she DID IT again on the 4th or 5th try!! We were saving our tickets to go in the jumpy house when the deflated it at 11 am--She was horrified the jumpy house went down!!! But was soon lured into going to eat lunch! They had dooor prizes and G would clap evry time they called someones name!! She was taken out 3 times in the meeting/lunch 2 to go potty and once I carried out because she was being noisy!!! Well after we had eat
en and she would not be quiet---I carried her out placed her down on the cement and she runs to the outhouse---Guess she had to go---but once inside would not go! I had encountered this same situation a half hour before with her(she finally went) sooo I tried to ignore her plea this time---met Lee outside the meeting was just over and I started telling him the details of her experience (Like he wanted to know ---ya right) Lee turns to me and says YOU know what is interesting you just WON THE GRAND PRIZE!! He kept walking I stopped and yelled LEE you are kidding! He pulls out the envelope and As mommy is freaking out I won $100 off my power bill and 2 box seat tickets and 2 dinner buffets to the rodeo in August,
Gretchie is looking at me sooo confused--until I said Gretchie we WON--she started yelling and clapping!!! How exciting---Lee had said when we walked in today we were finally due to WIN--and we won big!!! She did go potty when we got to the front door of the main building! The only other time I had won $300 was at highschool graduation party(forever ago) They drew another name and I walked in-----I was with a friend and we were at the wrong door of the building to get in --whaaaa!! 
unch! They have a kids area--jumpy house and games and crafts they can do. Free cookies, drinks and entertainment and then at 11 am is the hour meeting and followed by lunch!!! Lee and I were trying o figure out how many years we have gone but I think its 4 --maybe one less one more--ha--ITS FUN!! We listened to African marimba music from 4th &
5th graders from a school. Gretchen just sat there and clapped--looked at us and said I like the music! (In fact--even put her cookie down to clap) Gretchen was a better age this year and enjoyed more of the activities --Can you guess her favorite was the jumpy house--but wold not go in with three boys and waited and when they left she yells--ITS MY TU
RN!! We were early so she got to go in this huge jumpy house all BYSELF!!! She even got out when it was time. We played a couple of the games ---One was this drop the metal washers into this plinko type board (like on Price is Right) You had to put one washer in each color on the board----very random! But she DID IT!!! Leave it to a two year old!! She won tickets--then she played snap a frog (shoot it like a rubberband) into a hula hoop! She snapped it like the other kids and then went to pick up the hula hoop! The concept wasnt quite there but she DID IT again on the 4th or 5th try!! We were saving our tickets to go in the jumpy house when the deflated it at 11 am--She was horrified the jumpy house went down!!! But was soon lured into going to eat lunch! They had dooor prizes and G would clap evry time they called someones name!! She was taken out 3 times in the meeting/lunch 2 to go potty and once I carried out because she was being noisy!!! Well after we had eat
en and she would not be quiet---I carried her out placed her down on the cement and she runs to the outhouse---Guess she had to go---but once inside would not go! I had encountered this same situation a half hour before with her(she finally went) sooo I tried to ignore her plea this time---met Lee outside the meeting was just over and I started telling him the details of her experience (Like he wanted to know ---ya right) Lee turns to me and says YOU know what is interesting you just WON THE GRAND PRIZE!! He kept walking I stopped and yelled LEE you are kidding! He pulls out the envelope and As mommy is freaking out I won $100 off my power bill and 2 box seat tickets and 2 dinner buffets to the rodeo in August,
Gretchie is looking at me sooo confused--until I said Gretchie we WON--she started yelling and clapping!!! How exciting---Lee had said when we walked in today we were finally due to WIN--and we won big!!! She did go potty when we got to the front door of the main building! The only other time I had won $300 was at highschool graduation party(forever ago) They drew another name and I walked in-----I was with a friend and we were at the wrong door of the building to get in --whaaaa!! 
tried to get a picture of G holding the envelope--but no such idea!!

1 comment:
Congratulations!!! Great prize too. It sounds like you had a really fun day.
Post a Comment