RUNNING AWAY FROM MOMMY AND THE PONY TAIL HOLDERS!!
SNUGGLE AND CUDDLE WITH HEFFY!!! NO WAY AM I SLEEPING --ISN'T THIRTH MINUTES IN THE CAR ENOUGH FOR TODAY!!??
MY NEW LUNCHBOX--filled with food for the trip to TriCities and take daddy to the dentist!!
TOES IN THE WATER--SPRINKLER TIME!!
Mommy take a .......oops the sunglasses slipped!!
Mommy I will take your picture--you are wearing orange toooo---
MONKEY AROUND AND SILLY GIRL!!!
My purple (pink) blankie --for no hair stuff!!! AH --I am smart mommy! If I cover my head you might not be able to get to my hair!
READING DUMBO waiting for my parents to get ready!
Helping carry the bag to the car from Big Lots!----all BYSELF!!
TAH DAH!! This is her new saying and says it quite often---Just thought I would blog some cute things G has said this week---Last night Thurs) I changed her Flamingo (MINGO) sheets to her new pink monkey ones we bought 3 weeks ago---I have tried to put them on her bed but she yells No Monkey sheets---soooo last night I just put them on the bed---showed her the pillowcase and she gave it a big hug! She wasn't breathing to good through her nose before bed ----so we took her on a ride to fall asleep (never saw her new pink sheets) -----This morning she comes into our room 7:10 am and says very excited I LOVE MY MINGO SHEETS AND MONKEY SHEETS!!! Now from a dead sleep -I had to laugh--what in the world does she dream about--she wakes up talking and falls asleep talking!!!
This little character is always squeezing my cheecks or daddys and saying oh you have cute little cheecks!! I had said it once!! So now its stuck and a family saying---ha!
Today at Shopko a lady that worked there said Oh she is cute! Then asked how old she was--Gretchie did say hi to the lady as we were standing in the service dept. line---when we went out to the van--the lady was in her car and G waved to her----the lady rolled down her window and said goodbye to her---we went back to the dentist to pick-up Lee and when we got in the van Gretchie says to daddy The lady at Shopko said I was cute!! Oh great--hope it doesn't go to her head! She mentioned the lady two more time today and then again at bedtime---I have no idea why that made an impression on her---because the receptionist at the dentist said it to her also(she was adopted from INDIA)---and the pharmist at SWay, and the checkout lady at Big Lots and a lady at Taco Time stopped me and asked how old she was and said she is extremely smart! Ok--its nice to have comments but whoa today was tooo much---maybe because I had her dressed in ORANGE or she was singing ROCK A BYE BABY at the top of her lungs at Taco Time!!! She took a thirty min nap on the way home and was not cranky tonight----
We tried on all the sunglasses on the rack at Safeway when we waited for daddy and his prescriptions!! That was fun!!!
A little girl at Big Lots coaxed G into sliding down the demo slide ----I let her go down once and then had to pull her aside to explain Big Lots was not the park! She did remarkably well listening--it could have been a major fight----I had to tell her I was proud of her for obeying ----she remarks thanks for listening to mommy and daddy! YES---they do listen at times!
She now knows the days of the week song---toooo cute!! After bath tonight she closes her bedroom door and puts a sticka on the chart for taking a bath---then says count with me mommy---and sang the days of the week---all on her own!
When I put her to bed---we could not find PUPPY --he has been getting lost lately so I ran back downstairs and I hear her talking to BEAR--you need to lay down NOW (emphasizes NOW) and I hear her give BEAR a kiss and tuck him or her in next to her-----ha! Then puppy got the same talk from her----until she was told to LAY DOWN--hhhhahaha!!
Daddy let G stick her feet in the sprinkler tonight as he barbqued! She got a taste of the sprinkler and was never interested in it last summer! Mommy jumped over the sprinkler and she was laughing----fun and 70 degrees!! FINALLY!
This little character is always squeezing my cheecks or daddys and saying oh you have cute little cheecks!! I had said it once!! So now its stuck and a family saying---ha!
Today at Shopko a lady that worked there said Oh she is cute! Then asked how old she was--Gretchie did say hi to the lady as we were standing in the service dept. line---when we went out to the van--the lady was in her car and G waved to her----the lady rolled down her window and said goodbye to her---we went back to the dentist to pick-up Lee and when we got in the van Gretchie says to daddy The lady at Shopko said I was cute!! Oh great--hope it doesn't go to her head! She mentioned the lady two more time today and then again at bedtime---I have no idea why that made an impression on her---because the receptionist at the dentist said it to her also(she was adopted from INDIA)---and the pharmist at SWay, and the checkout lady at Big Lots and a lady at Taco Time stopped me and asked how old she was and said she is extremely smart! Ok--its nice to have comments but whoa today was tooo much---maybe because I had her dressed in ORANGE or she was singing ROCK A BYE BABY at the top of her lungs at Taco Time!!! She took a thirty min nap on the way home and was not cranky tonight----
We tried on all the sunglasses on the rack at Safeway when we waited for daddy and his prescriptions!! That was fun!!!
A little girl at Big Lots coaxed G into sliding down the demo slide ----I let her go down once and then had to pull her aside to explain Big Lots was not the park! She did remarkably well listening--it could have been a major fight----I had to tell her I was proud of her for obeying ----she remarks thanks for listening to mommy and daddy! YES---they do listen at times!
She now knows the days of the week song---toooo cute!! After bath tonight she closes her bedroom door and puts a sticka on the chart for taking a bath---then says count with me mommy---and sang the days of the week---all on her own!
When I put her to bed---we could not find PUPPY --he has been getting lost lately so I ran back downstairs and I hear her talking to BEAR--you need to lay down NOW (emphasizes NOW) and I hear her give BEAR a kiss and tuck him or her in next to her-----ha! Then puppy got the same talk from her----until she was told to LAY DOWN--hhhhahaha!!
Daddy let G stick her feet in the sprinkler tonight as he barbqued! She got a taste of the sprinkler and was never interested in it last summer! Mommy jumped over the sprinkler and she was laughing----fun and 70 degrees!! FINALLY!

2 comments:
I love that jeans skirt! Too cute!!!
I love your blog, Chrissy. I enjoy watching and reading about Gretchen as she goes through the days. The only problem I have is that I can't reach out and give her the hugs and kisses I would like. Soon we will be down.
Love Amma
Post a Comment