Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HOT POCKETS!!

HEY_ I AM EATING MY HAM AND CHEESE HOT POCKET!!
LOOKING FOR HER HOT POCKETS!!!
LOOK MOMMY_LAST SUMMER WHEN WE STAYED AT THIS HOTEL I FIT INTO THE NIGHT STANDS!!!

While we were at Target today I bought 2 boxes of hot pockets for lunch. She has eaten very little lately so she loved the ham and cheese ones I bought! While she was eating I said GRETCHIE please let me see your hot pocket so I can take a picture----OK and she turns around and shows me her Tinkerbell undies and is actually looking for the pockets in her pants--now I had not told her what she was eating was called a hot pockets!! She understood pocket--ha ---guess I have to be clearer still--ha
ha!! Now that is hilarious!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for de-lurking :)Your daughter is gorgeous! I cannot wait to read more of your blog:)Talk to you soon, Kelly
PS I am gonna add you to my blog roll so if that's a problem just let me know and off it goes :)